- Hits: 5857
- Hits: 6183
The one thing that separates Concept POP and Displays from its competitors is its constant drive to remain at the forefront of innovation. New technologies are embraced if they demonstrate they can help take the business to the next level of quality and output.
- Hits: 5703
Wasatch Computer Technology has released support for the latest UV-curable printers from MacDermid ColorSpan and Mimaki. This release also includes new Canon imagePROGRAF drivers.
- Hits: 5524
Corel and YouSendit have partnered to provide CorelDRAW users with an easy-to-use file transfer service that will greatly enhance their productivity.
- Hits: 5260
Printing Industries Work Skills Development project (WSD) to trial new training solutions aimed at overcoming the skills shortage has been launched via five industry companies. The companies will receive free skills audits of their existing workforce; a skills needs analysis to identify those areas of shortage / skills improvements which will assist the business and the industry; program implementation assistance and mentoring of the agreed trial solution.
- Hits: 5014
Applications are now being received for the 2008 GAMAA Leadership Programme - Scholarships. Scholarships are open to all individuals working in the graphic media and printing technologies industry who have the support of their employer and can meet the academic requirements of entry.
- Hits: 5671
George Fourie, founder of the Triga Display System is proud to confirm the opening of an office in Brisbane. The office will service customers across both Australia and New Zealand.
- Hits: 5401
The Sign Show 2008 will be held during September 2-4, 2008 at the Ricoh Arena in Coventry, UK and will hope to attract sign makers from across the UK to the inaugural event.
- Hits: 6403
FESPA has again furthered its international reach by welcoming the Japanese Screen Printers Association (JSPA) to the organisation as an Associate Member, with immediate effect.
- Hits: 6087
Roland DGA Corporation (USA) announced that it will aggressively contest and pursue all options against a patent infringement suit filed by Gerber Scientific Products.
- Hits: 5763
- Hits: 5596
"After the huge success of the Aurora Graphics GT car wrap at Visual Impact/Image Expo in Sydney, Australian Visual Solutions (AVS) will now be touring the country sharing such an outstanding vehicle wrap with our customers", said Cameron Sutherland of AVS.
- Hits: 6194
It is being reported in the US that Gerber Scientific Inc. has filed a patent infringement suit against Roland DGA Corporation.
- Hits: 6465
In a unique community effort, the US based SGIA organisation is coordinating with volunteer member companies and affiliates to install large-format graphics in construction areas along a major artery in downtown New Orleans.
- Hits: 5945
Training for the printing industry will be under the spotlight when Southbank Institute of Technology’s Queensland School of Printing and Graphic Arts (QSPGA) stages its open day on Wednesday, 8 August.
- Halifax Vogel Group signs Imageboard
- Boost for digital billboards
- Mutoh unveils the SC-PRO 64 cutter/plotter
- Research study to investigate opportunities for Wide Format Graphics Market in China
- First Signwave franchise opens in WA
- Seminar on Strategic Customer Focus
- Printing Industries launches Skills Shortages Project
- Epson launch a range of new printers including a 64 inch model
- Interest in Agfa's :M-Press and :Dotrix industrial inkjet printers continues to grow
- Agfa introduces a new customer support strategy
- Agfa launches new :Anapurna M wide format inkjet printer at Sydney expo
- A trade show stand with a difference
- New Océ Wide Format Printer to debut at the VIIE show in Sydney
- Arlon Launches New High Gloss Intermediate Vinyl
- 3M now sells via an eStore in the US