Latest wide format news
- Time's running out for Mimaki $5,000 cashback deals!
- Adelaide sign company “bans” vaccinated people - Wideformat Online responds
- JCDecaux wins multi-million-dollar Sydney Trains contract
- Safe Work updates warnings on Elevating Work Platforms
- Mimaki’s latest sign printers to make tradeshow debut at FESPA
- Fotobase, Cutler Brands, Multi-Color Corp and CCL Label big winners at SA PICAs
- Flap your arms if you want to go to FESPA Amsterdam
- Multi-Color’s Bianca Wilson is LIA SA Graduate of the Year
- JCDecaux Australia expands digital large format network
- Wide-format industry can help reduce effects of climate change: Kavalan
- Roland DG’s new VersaUV LEC2 S-Series UV flatbed printers
- ASGA assures NSW sign manufacturers - VIC construction shut down
- Wide format's reach widens
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 www.wideformatonline.com