Latest wide format news
- Total Image Supplies adds Lamination System to its range
- ASGA offers free membership for 2020
- Roland DG introduces new online support for customers.
- Australian 3D printers join global program to supply face shields & ventilator masks
- Xerox to mass produce disposable ventilators for Covid-19
- Durst back in production with workers in protection suits
- 50+ signage and print businesses answer NSW “call to arms"
- Covid-19 hits OOH revenue; JCDecaux withdraws dividend
- HP adds new partner & customer programs “in a world turned upside down by coronavirus”
- Epson wide format printers win Red Dot design awards
- PVCA offers help with lease re-negotiation during coronavirus
- swissQprint's new orange ink for its wide format printers
- Wide format's reach widens
- Drupa 2021 article - what's next in wide format
- Drupa 2021 article - Textiles:trends, growth, opportunities
- Eco-Friendly and Heavily Pigmented Eco-Solvents
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to be associated with with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher. All efforts are exercised to ensure accuracy of the information published, however no responsibility can be taken for the views, facts and images that are supplied by contributors or other third parties.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Industrious Media, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 76, Gordon, NSW 2072, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0425 785 336
Copyright © 2007 - 2018 www.wideformatonline.com