- Hits: 5122
Gandinnovations has improved its Graphic User Interface (GUI); now, they claim, operators can access a faster and more powerful program that will quickly and easily, drag and drop, as well as manipulate and manage artwork files.
- Hits: 5591
Roland DG has announced new EcoXtreme LT ink for its AdvancedJET series of industrial inkjet printers including the 104”-wide AJ-1000 and 74”-wide AJ-740.
- Hits: 5423
With the 2007 Australian and New Zealand exhibition season for the graphics industry at a close, it is still going strong in the US and Europe. Digital Print World opens at Earls Court in London today and promises to be one of the best ever.
- Hits: 6222
Spandex has announced that, as an authorised dealer for Mimaki printers, it is now selling the new JV33 Series inkjet printers in Australia.
- Hits: 7391
- Hits: 5297
muBio ink is a non-petroleum-based ink and is composed of more than 80% plant derived substances. The environmental load is small, and is subject to the rules for handling organic solvents described in the Occupational Safety and Health Act.
- Hits: 5382
Nice work if you can get it!! The UK's Manchester-based large format digital print specialist, The Image Group, has successfully installed the largest vinyl print in the company’s history, in fact most printer's history.
- Hits: 4784
Due to the success of the ClipsIn large framing system, Gravograph have now released a compact version of this profile. The dimensions are 50 mm wide and 25mm deep.
- Hits: 5110
EFI has introduced a new member of its award winning Vutek QS family of superwide format UV printers, the QS3200r.They say it is an exceptionally high quality, high-speed roll-to-roll UV printer that produces images up to 3.2 metres wide at 1,080 dpi with High Definition Print (HDP), at the rate of up to 1,850 square feet per hour.
- Hits: 5026
Ron Preston the sales manager for Melbourne’s Eastern Press is currently in Hawaii competing in the Iron Man Competition.
- Hits: 5122
Wide Format Online has joined the growing ranks of sponsors of the SEES organisation and the Solar Boat Challenge and would urge other potential sponsors to consider this opportunity to a) help themselves with some great publicity and b) help many young schoolies to get involved with this great environmental project and c) for you to make a positive contribution to the development and improvement of solar power as an alternative to fossil fuel.
See http://www.solarchallenge.com.au/ for more information about SEES as well as a sponsor application form.
- Hits: 4946
The viscom Innovation Awards and the Digital Signage Best Practice Award were awarded for the first time at September's viscom show in Dusseldorf.
- Hits: 5078
Adkote has secured the official license for the Australian distribution of the first landfill degradable PVC; BIOflex.
- Hits: 6320
Adi Displays, known as Bannerad, supplier of portable display equipment have appointed Q1 Media as their distributor in Adelaide.
- Hits: 4781
- New Solara ion Inkjet Printer from Gerber
- Camera-controlled print stock positioning on new Thieme screen machines
- Julia Gillard meets Printing Industries
- EFI launches Jetrion 4000 Series UV Inkjet Printer at Labelexpo 2007
- Sun Chemical increases prices, effective November 1st
- Wasatch Releases Support for New Devices from Epson, d.gen, DGI, Mimaki, Mutoh, and Roland
- DES Offer complimentary ISO assessment
- New player in the supply of digital printing solutions
- 3M and Avery Dennison Settle Patent Infringement Lawsuits
- HVG appoints Michael Bancroft to Perth office
- Marabu acquires Clearstar Coatings and establishes a base in the USA
- Digital billboards get green light in the USA
- Zund to concentrate on cutters
- FESPA Announces 2008 Digital Print Awards but not for the ANZ region
- HP launch web forum for all wide format users