Spicers will bring their ‘Ideas Centre’ to PacPrint 2013 in Melbourne this May, showcasing the latest in digital UV printers, finishing systems and consumables. Let Spicers bring your ideas to life.
“The Spicers stand will be buzzing with our sign and display specialists, so we urge printers of all sizes, as well as designers, to drop by and experience first-hand our broad range of high-quality hardware and consumables products’, says Rohan Dean, Emerging Business Manager, Spicers.
- EFI - One of the main attractions to the Spicers stand will be the EFI range of printers. One such showpiece will be the EFI VUTEk GS3250LX - a fully loaded, production level LED UV printer with cool cure technology and increased productivity that offers a greener printing solution to satisfy your customer’s requests.
- The EFI R3225 3.2 metre, roll-to-roll UV printer delivers stunning image quality on more substrates at production-level speeds. This printer is the ideal solution if you are a production environment, franchise shop or commercial printer that wants to capture premium, signage applications or needs extra capacity for speciality and overflow jobs. Visit the Spicers stand for a demonstration.
- Included with each EFI grand and wide-format printer is the latest version of the powerful EFI Fiery XF RIP, released 18 March 2013. With seamless integration, the easy-to-use software delivers precise, predictable high-quality prints while streamlining production workflows for maximum efficiency.
- The RollsRoller Flatbed Applicator 280/145 needs just one operator to apply all types of self-adhesive vinyl, applicator film and protective laminate in just a few minutes. It’s fast, easy and precise, producing a bubble-free and crease-free finish on large signs, banners, sign faces and even glass.
- The Fotoba XLD 170 automatic cutter - a digital trimmer that works with both rolls and sheets, saving you time and money between printing, finishing and getting the job delivered.
- Customised graphic flooring with G-Floor Graphic. This one of a kind, digital inkjet print media can handle both heavy foot and vehicle traffic providing the ultimate in image protection for up to five years. Walk all over Spicers G-Floor Graphic on display at the tradeshow.
Vanity Board is a mirrored Perspex panel that does more than make a reflection – its direct printable and easier to handle and cheaper than glass. So take advantage of vanity, and send viewers a message at the same time; a clever idea for an eye catching proposition.
7. Stadur Viscom Sign Easyprint is a high quality, robust, lightweight foam board with limitless applications for indoor or outdoor advertising and displays. Engineered in Germany, this PVC free, moisture and scratch resistant sheet with a polyolefin plastic surface can be directly printed on both sides without any pre-treatment, giving you excellent value for money. Easyprint can also be bent without tearing, to create angular or round structures. Its’ pure white surface skin takes it to the top of the class for a sign and display material.