Mimaki Global Innovation Days, Asia-Pacific/Oceania edition, is designed to inspire and invigorate the Printing Industry. The event will take place online from 25th to 27th October 2023. This is the fourth in the popular annual series.
Mimaki continues to expand its online event programs to support and connect with partners and customers all over the globe. Using a custom-made online platform, Mimaki Innovation Days attendees will be able to attend live demonstrations of our latest products, have access to special promotions, watch webinars, meet, and chat with Mimaki experts, and engage in roundtable discussions.
The previous Innovation Days were in October 2022 and this year are divided into regional-specific zones.
The programme kicks off at 1pm AEST on Wednesday 25th October with a virtual tour of the new Mimaki -AGATA-Technical Training Center. This will be the first online tour to see what's there. Mimaki will broadcasting the new Tiger 600-1800, TRAPIS (Transfer Pigment System), and Neo Chromato Process that are new additions to Mimaki's Textile & Apparel Printing Solutions.
Topics following over the 3 days (can be chosen individually) include:
- Go simple to be creative - Window Graphic / Design & Print session
- Expand your applicability with high technique - Window Graphic / Application & Installation
- Paradise in the Sky and Signage - Lighting Guide Panel Creation A to Z
- A local Sign Shop's successful next step - UV Printer ＋Vehicle Wrapping - value-add installation
- Sustainable sign graphics - installed by "shop staff" - without craftsman installation
This is a unique chance to virtually explore Mimaki's new headquarters and participate in group agendas yhat Mimaki has prepared for those looking for greater insight into the global printing industry. Registration is open now.