Fuji Xerox Australia today announced that ‘evolution through digital innovation’ will be the company’s driving theme at PacPrint 2017, offering technology solutions to enable print businesses to thrive in today’s business landscape.
“There are not many industries that haven’t identified the continued need to digitally evolve, and print is no exception. Our goal is to work with our customers to identify what digital innovation really means to them, and how it can help them go beyond the brief for their customers and their own business. Our complete solutions on stand at PacPrint are all designed to guide our customers through the digital journey and deliver reduced costs, produce more growth opportunities and open up new revenue streams.” said Quentin Sandery, national manager, Production Solutions Business Group, Fuji Xerox Australia.
Bringing to life Fuji Xerox Australia’s core proposition, enabling business evolution through digital transformation, will be the following products and solutions on display throughout the show:
Featured Equipment on stand:
|The Acuity LED 1600 II|
• Versant 3100/180 Press - With industry leading quality and by combining workflow flexibility, automation and productivity, the Versant 180 and 3100 digital colour presses are able to deliver a wide range of innovative and relevant print pieces. The Versant 3100 prints at 100ppm, with 2400dpi and can handle stocks of 52-350gsm. The Versant 180 prints at 80ppm, with the same 2400dpi and stock range of 52-350gsm.
• iGen 5 Press - The iGen 5 digital press has the option of clear toner and provides productivity and quality. It has the flexibility and capability to handle short run packaging jobs with the addition of an optional thick stock kit, enabling stock weights of 530gsm or 610micron to pass freely through the device.
• C70 – The C70 printer offers flexible feeding and finishing options which allow for customers to keep more jobs in house and produce more work for themselves at less expense to their business.
• FujiFilm Acuity LED 1600 II - A hybrid solution capable of printing flexible and rigid media. The purpose-designed ink, print head and curing systems work in synergy to deliver smooth near photographic prints at speeds of up to 33m2/hr.
• Stratasys F370 - The Stratasys F370 is a 3D solution that is easy to operate and maintain for all levels of experience. And, it's adept at every prototyping stage, from concept verification to design validation to functional performance.
• End-to-End Workflow Automation - a browser-based solution that automates the processing of jobs and integrates line-of-business systems.
• Web-to-print and Cross-Media Marketing Services - A complete suite of software solutions and integrated cross-media marketing platform, allows customers to create and manage online web-to-print storefronts and marketing portals.
• Colour Management - provides the technology, software, training and professional advice to accurately and consistently achieve the highest quality in colour output.
Also on show and featured through a range of new sample applications will be the FX1400 and Durst TAU 330. The FX1400 comes with a range of different finishing solutions including roll-fed rewinders, sheet cutters, counters and stackers. The FX1400 can also be paired with Hunkeler’s newspaper finishing solution.
The Durst TAU 330 is a specialist product designed for printing onto a wide range of packaging materials and applications. Key benefits beyond varied packaging applications include variable data capability, profitable short runs and low migration inks for secondary food packaging. Fuji Xerox Australia has the sole distribution rights for the Durst TAU 330
Fuji Xerox Australia will host a range of other activities throughout the show including:
- A session on how the adoption of technologies can lead to new revenue, new customers, new applications and a range of new offerings from Enda Kavanagh, sales manager - Asia Pacific/Japan, XMPie Ltd. `
- Presentation of Fuji Xerox PIXI awards to customer recipients throughout the duration of PacPrint.
Fuji Xerox Australia will be at stand E10 with subject matter experts available to discuss how new technologies can help customers accelerate the transformation of their business processes, activities and models in order to fully leverage the demands of our digital age.