Roland DG has announced the new VersaCAMM i Series featuring the 54”-wide VP-540i and 30”-wide VP-300i Print & Cut devices.
VersaCAMM i technology offers uncompromising image quality, accelerated print speeds and optimum ease of use, allowing both professionals and entry level users to produce high quality promotional materials.
“With Roland’s VersaCAMM i Series, even novices can achieve professional quality results without any special skills,” said Conrad Birkett, Roland DG Business Development and Product Manager. "Businesses that previously outsourced their graphics can save time and money by ‘insourcing,’ producing in-house professional decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel decoration and other promotional items. VersaCAMM i Print&Cut devices produce indoor and outdoor durable graphics of any size and shape, on demand, and cost effectively – even for the shortest production runs.”
Roland's Intelligent Pass Control technology ensures smooth gradations and flawless solid colours. It also boosts productivity, important in today’s competitive marketplace, by increasing throughput up to 80% in standard print mode on banner media and more than 50% on vinyl compared to the previous models.*
*Production speeds increased to 9.4 m2/hr (101.2 sqft/hr) on banner and 8 m2/h (86.1 sqft/hr) on vinyl, compared to 5.2 m2/hr (55.98 sqft/hr) on banner and vinyl without Roland Intelligent Pass Control
New VersaCAMM VP-540i/300i Features:
• Roland Intelligent Pass Control for professional print quality and productivity
- No special skills required to achieve high quality results
- Smoother gradations and flawless solid colours
- Increased throughput up to 80% in standard print mode on banner media and more than 50% on vinyl
• Roland Printing and Digital Die-Cutting technology
- Complete production solution for professional-quality decals, labels, stickers, posters, POP displays, vehicle wraps, heat transfers for apparel decoration and other promotional items
- Creates graphics of any size and shape, on demand for both indoor and durable outdoor display
- Cost effective for short production runs
• Supports a wide variety of media, including adhesive-back vinyl, banner, paper, film, tarpaulin and heat transfer paper
• ECO-SOL MAX inks
- Packaged in easy-handling sealed cartridges
- Virtually odour free
- Brilliant colour as well as outstanding durability
• Intuitive Roland VersaWorks operation software included
• As easy to operate as any other office equipment
• Legendary Roland reliability and world-class service and support including workshops and seminars
• Available in 54”-wide and 30”-wide models
Intuitive Roland VersaWorks Operation Software Included
The VersaCAMM i Series comes complete with VersaWorks, Roland’s own easy-to-use RIP software for professional print quality. VersaWorks includes advanced features such as the Roland colour System which enables users to accurately reproduce spot colours using Roland colour charts and swatch books. Variable Data Printing makes it easy to create a series of individualised prints based on one template, with each print featuring its own photos, messages, numbers and names. Users can also update VersaWorks software automatically through the Internet. VersaWorks is designed for reliability and based on the genuine Adobe CPSI3018 PostScript engine. VersaWorks supports Windows XP Professional, Windows 2000 Service Pack 4, and later versions of the Windows operating system.
*The number of installed units as of February 27, 2009.
Roland DG Australia