The FESPA Future Leaders 2023 winner was revealed at a pre-conference cocktail party in Sydney. While only one entrant can be overall winner, the reality is that all twelve entrants ahieved very high standards and, like previous winners, will go on to greater things.
The 2023 Future Leaders finalists - Mary Leishman is 3rd from left
This year's 12 finalists, all to be congratulated for their achievements in working with corporate leadership coach Carl Harman of Imago Leadership, are already established in a variety of roles in the Australian printing and allied industries. The finalists were:
- Ambrin Naaz Begum – Managing Partner, M-Power
- Angus Turner – Production Manager, Turner Signs
- Barney Wellings – Director & General Manager, Hunter Signs
- Daniel Lamont – Production Manager, Lamont Print & Signs
- Daniela Mastroieni – Strategic Manager, Business, Brand & Partnerships, Orafol Australia
- James Merhab – Sales Executive, Ball & Doggett
- Kerri Underwood – Production Manager, VMG Print Group
- Leah Simmons – Account Director, IVE Group
- Mary Leishman – General Manager, DRK LBL (overall winner)
- Nathan Brown – Production Manager-Finishing, IVE Group
- Sam Alterator – Account Manager, HVG Graphics Media
- Shannelle Tedja – Global Client Manager, Wazzup Screen Printing
The winner was voted by consensus of all participants and will win an all-expenses paid visit to FESPA Global Print Expo, Amsterdam in March 2024.