FESPA Australia, the international association for wide-format, textile and specialty printing, is pleased to announce the selection of twelve outstanding candidates for the highly anticipated 2023 FESPA Future Leaders Program, to be celebrated at the FESPA Conference in November.
Following a rigorous selection process, FESPA introduces a diverse group of industry trailblazers who have demonstrated a clear leadership ambition and capacity. These individuals will embark on a transformative journey to lead the industry into an innovative and prosperous future. The candidates will work with respected corporate leadership coach Carl Harman over an intensive two-day workshop. They will be able to engage with industry experts, gain valuable insights, and forge connections that will propel them towards becoming the next generation of leaders in our field. Inaugural Class of '22 Future Leaders
Nigel Davies, President of FESPA Australia, expresses his enthusiasm for this year's program, saying: " The quality of the applications this year was exceptional, and with each new cohort, we continue to grow a network of passionate, connected, industry-committed future leaders. Seeing a core of 2022 graduates actively working on industry initiatives is exciting, and I know that many have forged new commercial relationships through the program. This cohort will build on this momentum."
In the culmination of this program, FESPA Australia invites industry professionals and enthusiasts to meet the 2023 Future Leaders at the forthcoming FESPA Annual Conference on 3 November at the Shangri-La Hotel in Sydney. This event will serve as a platform for the candidates to showcase their newfound expertise and insights while fostering meaningful connections with their peers.
The 2023 Future Leader candidates are:
- Ambrin Naaz Begum – Managing Partner, M-Power
- Angus Turner – Production Manager, Turner Signs
- Barney Wellings – Director & General Manager, Hunter Signs
- Daniel Lamont – Production Manager, Lamont Print & Signs
- Daniela Mastroieni – Strategic Manager, Business, Brand & Partnerships, Orafol Australia
- James Merhab – Sales Executive, Ball & Doggett
- Kerri Underwood – Production Manager, VMG Print Group
- Leah Simmons – Account Director, IVE Group
- Mary Leishman – General Manager, DRK LBL
- Nathan Brown – Production Manager-Finishing, IVE Group
- Sam Alterator – Account Manager, HVG Graphics Media
- Shannelle Tedja – Global Client Manager, Wazzup Screen Printing
The FESPA Future Leaders Program is proudly sponsored by Diamond Sponsor Orafol Australia, Gold Sponsors Ball & Doggett, Durst, Visual Connections and Cactus Imaging and Kissel & Wolf, Silver Sponsors and HVG Graphics Media as Bronze Sponsors.
Registration for the FESPA Annual Conference is available on THIS LINK
For more information about FESPA Australia and its initiatives: