Ricoh’s new IP CW2200 digital colour wide format plotter is designed for producing CAD drawings and other large documents (A1/A0) to support the wide format needs of architecture, engineering, manufacturing and construction companies, as well as government departments.
“The compact, low volume, colour IP CW2200 enables the creation of high quality output quickly, easily, and affordably,” said Ricoh.
“The newest addition to Ricoh’s portfolio of responsive wide format printers answers the market’s increased demand for print-only systems. It complements the recently launched Ricoh IM CW2200 wide format multifunctional printer that includes scanning capability for documents up to A0 size."
Key benefits include:
- Superior image quality for precise detail enabled by Ricoh’s own variable dot GEL-Jet Ricoh Piezo print heads and innovative GELJET pigment-based inks. This unrivalled combination delivers UV and water-resistant output that dries quickly for immediate use, indoors or outdoors, with no smudging.
- Longevity as the permanent print heads eliminate the need for replacements, helping maintain a low total cost of ownership.
- Productivity thanks to a printable maximum length of 33m, delivering the longest specification in its class. The ability to print A0 up to 1200 x 1200 dpi at 3.8 ppm black and white or 2.1 ppm full colour means the printer offers some of the fastest print speeds in its class.
- Flexible production for increased efficiency powered by Ricoh’s open architecture USB SD Card workflow. Data can be submitted from different sources including a USB stick, remotely dedicated web tool or via the standard printer driver.
- Environmentally friendly operation, which is aided by Ink Save Mode and short warm up times. There is no paper waste and inkjet technology does not produce emissions. The system is Energy Star and EPEAT Silver accredited and complies with the RoHS Directive.
“The Ricoh IP CW2200 colour wide format solution handles all high quality oversized printing needs, affordably,” said Craig Lewis, director, corporate sales, Graphic Communications Group, Ricoh Europe. “Fast and easy to use, it boosts productivity. Its versatility enables it to meet varied application needs and reduce outsourcing while costs can be reduced through labour savings.
“Its environmentally responsible operation makes it an attractive operation for eco-conscious businesses, too. These benefits combine to offer clients a highly productive system that cost efficiently responds to changing demands.”
The RICOH IP CW2200 is available from April 1 across EMEA.