- Hits: 10382
Craftech in Silverwater, NSW, has become the first Australian wide format printer to install the new Océ ProCut digital cutting system.
- Hits: 9767
Gandinnovations has launched the 1224 NanoJet2 Flatbed which they say brings a balance of speed and quality.
- Hits: 11298
The TeckStorm R true flatbed and roll to roll UV printer has arrived in Australia following a successful launch throughout the American and European markets.
- Hits: 4358
Estimator Corp has announced its specific Wide-Format solution with the most advanced low-cost, intuitive, easy to use estimating system, in a stand-alone or networked format.
- Hits: 4066
Wide Format Online magazine has created many new initiatives to help the local wide format and related industries and the latest is a new Who Supplies What directory.
- Hits: 4408
US third party ink manufacturer, ElevenTen Color has announced the addition of the S-1151 series of low solvent inks for Seiko ColorPainter printers.
- Hits: 5611
There are still a few places left for tomorrow's Green printing Seminar in Melbourne.
- Hits: 9414
Kayell Australia has announced the availability of free online trials of three important colour applications, using customers’ own data and not ‘canned’ demonstrations with pre-arranged outcomes.
- Hits: 4499
The Epson Stylus Pro GS6000, the Epson EH-TW5000 high definition home theatre projector, and the Epson Stylus Photo TX800FW multifunction printer all win awards at the 2009 European Technical Image Press Association (TIPA) Awards.
- Hits: 10873
US manufacturing activity declined in April for the 15th straight month but the decline continues to slow.
- Hits: 4373
EFI invested in the largest stand at the recent ISA show in Las Vegas and according to EFI it was a wise move as the returns have been fantastic.
- Hits: 7859
In March HP was awarded four ‘Best Product of the Year’ Awards in the European Digital Press Association (EDP) Awards for 2009.
- Hits: 10859
Barbieri Spectro LFP Basic joins the growing family of colour measuring devices that have been designed for the large format print market.
- Hits: 6180
Snowcard, a new board from Spicers Papers who say it is the ultimate high quality packaging board that is environmentally friendly.
- Hits: 7857
Océ has received a 4.5 star Outstanding BERTL evaluation for the Océ Arizona 350 GT UV curable, flatbed printer.
- Hits: 9111
Last week saw the arrival of a gigantic crate at the iMedia offices in Melbourne, containing the brand new HP L65500 Latex Printer.
- Hits: 10189
First quarter net revenue results for outdoor media in 2009 were down 9.2% on the same period in 2008, the Chief Executive of the Outdoor Media Association, Helen Willoughby, said today.
- Hits: 3908
Aslan expands its wide range of glass decoration films: on the one hand the cool silvery appearing ice-etched-effect, on the other the classy sandblast look. Both films create impressive effects on glass surfaces.
- Hits: 4237
Matcam have launched their latest cutting table, the Digital Express.
- Hits: 8797
Mimaki Engineering Co Ltd. has announced that the enhanced version of its UV LED curing hybrid printer UJV-160 for roll and rigid substrates now features substantially more robust tables that can accommodate heavier media weights.
- Hits: 9344
This year, ProductionServer5, the ColorGATE digital printing solution, was selected by the European Digital Press Association (EDP) as the best software for “RIP solutions for wide format”.
- Epson scoops three TIPA Awards
- Get a sneak preview of Drytacs edge finishing system in action (Video content)
- Try Buy a HP Indigo
- Fujifilm Sericol joins Fujifilm Australia
- Ken Pobjoy retires
- Gandi hit the jackpot at ISA
- Chocolate pidgeons for creatives
- Major retailer switches to recycled kraft fibreboard for bulkheads
- GAIN Europe releases major report on the European print and publishing industry
- New VUTEk and Rastek superwide and wide-format printers to debut at ISA
- DuPont introduce DuPont Tyvek Vivia for wide format printers
- 3M launch a vehicle wrapping film designed for deep channels and nasty curves (Video content)
- Spandex launches its new ImagePerfect range in Australia and New Zealand.
- Agfa Graphics introduce the new :Anapurna M2
- 3M improves it's Scotchlite Reflective Graphic Films 680CR
- EskoArtwork introduces SignUp Auto for sign and display shops
- EFI previews enhanced version of PrintSmith site job submission and E-Commerce module
- Do it yourself ISO implementation
- Xaar expands range of ceramic inks through new Esmalglass-Itaca partnership
- NSW launches Sustainable Green Print training