- Hits: 3474
InfoTrends has just released a detailed new study investigating consumers’ use of social networks, with particular emphasis on photo-related activities taking place via these networks.
- Hits: 3687
Gerber Scientific Products has launched its new Gerber Global international website, www.gerberworld.com.
- Hits: 4150
Print '09 in Chicago is offering a new hands-on demo area within the wide format pavilion and is inviting delegates to install vehicle wraps, window graphics and wall coverings.
- Hits: 5430
Potentially of interest to all VUTEk and other EFI users, the company has announced its results for the second quarter of 2009.
- Hits: 4018
Both GASAA (Graphic Arts Services Association of Australia) and ASGA have issued reminders that unfair dismissal laws have changed from 1 July 2009.
- Hits: 4238
Gandinnovations will be exhibiting at Print ’09 and will debut the new NanoJet2 with the Flat-To-Roll (FTR) hybrid option for the first time to the public.
- Hits: 3975
Net outdoor media revenue was $188.3m compared to $217.7m for the previous year.
- Hits: 5484
Master Magnetics in the US are showing what is believed to be the industry’s widest options for wide format printing directly on to flexible magnetic material.
- Hits: 3732
HVG have announced the availability of seemee IV in 10 metre rolls in addition to the normal 50 metre rolls.
- Hits: 3955
As of August 1st a monthly draw will take place offering printers a chance to win $250.00.
- Hits: 4611
- Hits: 6489
Victoria based iMedia have some demonstration openings on their new EFI Rastek H700 hybrid printer.
- Hits: 5733
Alucobond Architectural today announced the launch of an inventive series of colour surfaces.
- Hits: 4423
Italian spectrophotometer manufacturer, Barbieri Electronic have received an accolade from the leading RIP manufacturers, say the company.
- Hits: 6093
Hexis has announced the launch of a new printable cast vinyl film for wall graphics.
- EFI wins Important patent lawsuit on its VUTEk inkjet technology
- Three major print awards for Marcus Bell at 2009 AIPP Australian Professional Photography Awards
- New Serif PosterDesigner Pro for HP Designjet
- Tenth annual EFI Connect users conference to kick off
- Drytac announce new distributor in Australia
- Conect connects with Multi Panel
- New bio solvent inks for printers using Epson DX3 and DX4 heads
- Wide-Format Printing: The Competitive Landscape
- 5 yard rolls of Arlon media
- Printers to trial benefits of Truepress Jet650UV in variety of industrial inkjet applications
- EFI to show VUTEk GS3200 Integrated Workflow at 10th Annual Connect Users Conference
- Episys and SPOS hold signage conventions
- First for EFI Pace MIS in Europe
- New BIL UV inks from INX Digital for the HP XP5300.
- Garry Muratore leaves Agfa and opens print consultancy