Primarily intended to show of the Epson SureColor SC-S30600, attendees will be able to see all the offerings from these two giants in the display industry.
Attendees can either attend the North Ryde offices of Epson or the Spandex offices at Belfield.
From the 4th to the 6th September, the two hosting companies are encouraging industry people to attend by offering a lucky draw for all attendees to possibly win an Epson Multifunction printer.
The SureColor SC-S30600 has been exhibited at nearly all the major shows around the world with amazing success for Epson. The successor to the very popular GS6000, the new model has taken a big slice of the market due to its keen pricing, versatility, productivity and output quality.
Click here to register.
Epson has developed a new ink – Epson UltraChrome GS2 – designed to work perfectly with the SC-S30600 and Epson’s new generation of TFP (thin film piezo) printheads. UltraChrome GS2 builds on the strengths of UltraChrome GS with a new high performance yellow formulation that is lightfast for up to three (3) years without lamination, while still capable of reproducing a broad colour range for precise colour matching.
UltraChrome GS2 is odourless, nickel-free and requires no special ventilation, allowing the SC-S30600 to be used in an air conditioned office environment.
The SC-S30600 has 3 separate heaters with individual temperature adjustments and 5 internal fans for fast drying to improve colour stability and deliver superior print quality. It supports roll media up to 1625.6mm wide and 40kg in weight (80kg via an adaptor), has a variable platen gap allowing media up to 2.5mm thick, and a highly rigid frame with auto tension control for accurate paper management.
Designed for fast media attachment with easy setting up and an integrated lifter, the SC-S30600 has a range of features that make it simple, quick and flexible to install and use, such as:
• Auto head alignment and feed system to enable quick job set-up
• New Thin Film Piezo printhead for precise droplet formation and long production life
• Auto take-up system that enables direct roll to roll printing for high productivity
• New automatic media tension control for distortion free images
• Full control colour LCD panel enables easy job and system management
• Integrated ethernet and USB connectivity for simple inclusion in the network
• Standard media support up to 40kg and optional media support for heavier rolls up to 80kg
• Single-operator roll media loading via easy-to-operate jack system
• Standard integrated heating system for quick drying of prints and optional dryer for even faster curing of prints in high productivity applications
• Costs and environmental impact are reduced with the printer’s ENERGY STAR®-qualified power efficiency.
Spandex Asia Pacific