Spandex takes on global aluminium composite sector with new Imagebond materials
Spandex Asia Pacific has upped the ante yet again in the rigid media market with the international launch of ImageBond, a new brand of Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) for the digital print, display and signage markets.
Epson to bolster production capacity of leading-edge PrecisionCore inkjet print heads
Epson is increasing the production capacity of its leading-edge PrecisionCore inkjet print heads.
$15,000 in photographic prizes up for grabs at The Digital Playground
September’s The Digital Playground, presented by IDEA (the Imaging & Digital Entertainment Association) has added a tantalising new feature to the daily proceedings – the opportunity to win valuable photographic equipment, just by attending the trade show.
Beware of fraud when looking for Agfa products
Agfa has issued the following satement regarding fraud.
RTI Digital signs new Memjet deal with Adkote
RTI Digital recently announced a new reseller agreement with Adkote. The agreements became official at the recent FESPA Digital 2014 conference.
M&R introduce the i-Image STE II Computer-to-Screen Imaging & Exposure System
M&R has announced the addition of i-Image STE II to M&R’s line of direct-to-screen digital imaging-and-exposure systems.
ASGA Wrap Master Final at the Sydney expo in September
The national final of the ASGA Wrap Master competition will be held on the middle day of the VI Expo, 10 September at the Sydney Showground in Sydney Olympic Park.
Report guides employers on workplace mental health issues
Printing Industries is highlighting the importance of having mental health policies in the workplace via a Beyond Blue report that provides strategies for companies to manage the issues.
Graduates ready for print future
A group of Sydney printing executives are helping their employers chart a new course for the future after graduating from a Printing Industries' sponsored business sales course.
EFI in yet another acquisition
EFI has announced that it has acquired DirectSmile GmbH, an award-winning provider of software solutions for cross media marketing automation.
Spandex appointed Rolls Roller dealer
Spandex Asia Pacific has inked a distribution deal with Swedish wide format flatbed applicator specialists Rollsroller AB – the original inventors of patented flatbed material applicators for the sign and display industry.
Print company sustainability courses about to begin
Training courses for Printing Industries Sustainable Green Print certification program are being scheduled around the country allowing companies to complete their certification before the end of 2014.
First FESPA Africa Expo established as a world class event
The inaugural FESPA Africa, formerly Sign Africa, held at Gallagher Convention Centre from 2-4 July 2014, attracted 5460 visitors from Africa, with an 11% increase of attendees from outside South Africa compared to Sign Africa 2013. The exhibition attracted visitors from nearly 40 countries, with the top five countries represented outside of South Africa being Botswana, Mozambique, Nigeria, Zambia and Zimbabwe.
Apple and IBM forge global partnership to transform enterprise mobility
Apple and IBM today announced an exclusive partnership that teams the market-leading strengths of each company to transform enterprise mobility through a new class of business apps—bringing IBM’s big data and analytics capabilities to iPhone and iPad. Potentially great news for industry.
- Roland DG now offering Flexi Software subscriptions
- Body Of Work wins coveted international awards for third successive year
- Glass decoration films with air channels and fire safety classification
- Getting the inside track on inkjet at The Inkjet Conference
- Optimus debuted Dash Job Ganging at FESPA Africa Expo
- Remembering Ken Pobjoy
- Advanced Vehicle Application Workshop on the Gold Coast
- Caldera quick to the scene for the Roland VersaExpress RF-640
- IDEAlliance includes wide/grand format inkjet system certification program
- Starleaton Digital Solutions and Product Distribution Australia expand the availability of DYSS Cutting Tables in Australia
- SAi receives software certification for HP Designjet Z6600 and Z6800 printers
- Free Printing Industries | Adobe Webinar Wednesday 23 July 2014 (1-2pm AEST)
- Conect Enterprises elevated to Australian Master Distributor for Metamark digital media and sign vinyl
- GJS upgrade their web site
- Mezographic installs HP Scitex FB10000 and Latex 3000 printers