National Wrap Master Final at the VI Expo
ASGA have released the following information regarding the climax of this competition.
Spicers New Zealand has acquired Total Supply
Spicers New Zealand has announced that it had taken a leading position in the local Sign and Display market with the acquisition of Total Supply.
Spandex sponsors Worldskills Apprentice Kiara Sawtell
Third year Signage apprentice Kiara Sawtell is off to Western Australia in September for the National Signage Worldskills competition. Having already won the regional WorldSkills contest (and also Apprentice of the Year in 2013 from both the Group Training Association and MyGateway); Kiara qualified for the Nationals while serving her apprenticeship at Signarama, Bankstown, NSW where she works.
Outdoor stats prove that it is one of the most powerful media for ROI
If you are printing for outdoor, you are in one of the hottest printing markets in the country.
Epson launches SureLab D700 Desktop Printer at The Digital Playground
The Digital Playground promotes technology and digital lifestyle products in the world of photo imaging and at this year’s expo Epson will be launching its new SureLab D700 photo printer, a mini desktop version of the highly acclaimed SureLab D3000.
New venture for Avery Dennison and leading Chinese garment maker
FESPA are reporting that Avery Dennison RBIS (Retail, Branding and Business Solutions) has announced a strategic partnership and joint venture with Ningbo Shenzhou Knitting Co.
Epson demonstrates PrecisionCore at Visual Impact 2014
Epson will be presenting live demonstrations of the very latest in sign and display solutions on stand B8 at this year’s Visual Impact Show.
Printing Industries launches self-compliance test and tag service
A new Printing Industries service will cut a workplace health and safety compliance cost for members by allowing them to do electrical test and tagging in-house.
The International Sign Association (ISA) State of the Industry survey shows positive outlook increasing
ISA’s annual State of the Industry survey shows solid growth in the last quarter of 2013 and first quarter of 2014.
Canon ‘cooks for a cause’ with OzHarvest
Canon recently celebrated its Mid-Year Kick Off sales conference with a special morning devoted to making a contribution to the underprivileged.
Spicers to distribute 3M media
Spicers have announced that they have formed a partnership with 3M.
Ricky Richards launch Fredrix Crystal Artist Canvas
Ricky Richards has announced the release of Fredrix Crystal Artist Canvas, an exclusive addition to the Fredrix range with many outstanding features.
Spicers announce a new FESPA China 2014 competition
Hot on the heels of the recently awarded Mimaki prize is Spicers newest spend and reward promotion, the Spicers FESPA China 2014 competition…
BMG release new for resin-coated photo papers for latex printers
Printers now have three options with HP's new resin-coated photo papers.
- Avon Graphics goes with Mimaki
- Flora makes charge into Australian market
- Roland Rental celebrates $5m milestone
- Justin Pate to visit Australia and New Zealand - places limited
- 3M challenges graphics installers to a Wrap2Wrap battle
- GMG celebrates 30 years at the forefront of colour management
- Graphics One announces GO X-24P printer
- Allan Ryan to lead Business Transformation Project
- Colex introduce the Sharpcut flatbed cutter
- Orafol and Verseidag seemee seal a premium warranty
- Photo Direct appointed authorised Roland dealer
- Spicers announce Mimaki competition winner
- Enfocus solves PDF missing fonts problem with PitStop Font Fix
- Canon has unveiled four new models in its imagePROGRAF lineup
- Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 join forces