Canon introduce the Arizona 600 series
Up to six independent ink channels for high-production throughput of standard graphics, or for new applications capabilities.
Epson announces investment in new production lines for next-generation print heads
Seiko Epson Corporation has invested approximately 16 billion yen*1 in two new production lines in Japan. The lines have been constructed to manufacture next-generation print heads - the core component in ink jet printers - for use in business and industrial printing systems to come to market in the latter part of the 2013 fiscal year.
Agfa Graphics becomes key supplier for inkjet printing systems with high-performance inks
Digital inkjet printing is continuously growing in a broad range of applications with new printing systems from various OEMs and system integrators. Agfa Graphics is driving this transition with its high-performance UV-curable inks.
FESPA 2013 : MACtac Art & Technology comes alive!
At the FESPA Exhibition, MACtac will showcase its latest developments in self-adhesive products solutions which include an impressive new range of films and laminates that open up exciting, new and profitable markets for converters and printers.
Spandex and HP extend agreement
Following the successful 2012 introduction of the HP Designjet Latex wide-format printers to its range, Spandex Asia Pacific has extended its reseller agreement with HP to include the HP Scitex Industrial flatbed printers, and freshly re-branded HP Latex models.
The new 36 inch HP Designjet T920 and T1500 ePrinters
The new HP Designjet T920 and T1500 ePrinter series are designed to help busy workgroups complete work efficiently and meet deadlines by printing correctly from the start with true print previews and delivering fast, high-quality prints.
New films at FESPA from Hexis
Visitors to the Hexis stand will see the latest additions to the Cast High Performance vinyls in the wrap demo area of our stand.
New solution from Enfocus offers PDF creation, quality control and file delivery in one go
Enfocus has announced the new Connect 11 product family. Enfocus Connect 11 combines PDF creation and quality control with hassle-free file delivery for the graphic arts professional.
ColourLand win the Ford XR6
The winner has been announced, ColourLand is the winner.
Caldera set to launch a raft of new and updated products at FESPA 2013
Caldera is preparing to launch a raft of new and updated products at FESPA 2013, taking place at the ExCel exhibition center in London, UK, from June 25th to 29th. Among the highlights on Caldera's stand will be a brand new web-to-print solution dedicated to wide-format PSPs, specialist textile printing software and the latest versions of its award-winning RIP software, v9.20, and workflow system Flow+ 2.0.
New features in the latest version of Productionsuite from GMG
GMG will launch GMG ProductionSuite 2.0, the latest version of its ‘all-in-one‘ production solution for wide-format printing at FESPA 2013 (Booth G50S, 25-29th June, ExCeL, London).
InfoTrends study reveals that digitally printed wide format graphics are a critical part of the communications mix
Wide format graphics, including signage and graphics is an integral part of the marketing mix and it represents a major opportunity for print service providers.
Bordeaux extends shelf life by 50% for solvent-based Inks
Bordeaux Digital Printink has announced that the shelf life of most solvent based inks in cartridge and bag form has been extended by 50%.
Roland DG announce the winner of the "Buy an XR, Win an XR Competition "
Roland DG Australia has announced the winner of the "buy an XR, win an XR" competition launched with the release of the Roland PRO4 XR-640 wide format printer/cutter.
- Spandex working with TAFEs for training vehicle wrap signage
- The Jetrix KX5-R will be launched at FESPA this month
- A new paper-based graphic display board arrives at FESPA
- Mimaki demonstrates new LX101 Latex Ink for JV400LX series at FESPA 2013
- The UK's digitalink (Ex ITL) launch eco solvent ink for the Epson GS6000
- Australian Bureau of Statistics (ABS) says we are doing all right when compared to other industries
- Aslan presents new floor graphics laminating film with R 11 certificate
- Spicers report success at Pacprint
- HP expands its Latex portfolio with the Latex 3000 printer as well as rebranding the whole Latex family
- BMS Group Australia announce Crystal Screenboard
- Jeti TitanX claims ultimate production flexibility
- Roland DG makes a positive impact
- Stephen De Lorenzo appointed Managing Director of STI Lilyfield
- EFI acquires leading regional print ERP software provider GamSys
- Inca Digital and Fujifilm to launch Inca Onset Q40i at FESPA 2013