Custom-designed memoboards from Aslan's self-adhesive films
Aslan's FerroPrint Aslan FF 450 and Clearboard Aslan CB 90 provide an infinite number of designs for memoboards, etc. The white, ferrous film in combination with the clear, glossy whiteboard film becomes writable and dry erasable.
Fujifilm Speciality Ink Systems’ environmental credentials and manufacturing process praised with two more awards
Fujifilm Europe has announced that the Fujifilm Speciality Ink Systems Limited (FSIS) manufacturing facility for screen and UV wide format ink based in Broadstairs, UK recently won the 2014 ‘Sustainable Innovation’ and ‘Manufacturing Champions’ awards.
Caldera releases Flow + 2.0, the latest update of its main workflow solution.
The latest improvements in Flow + 2.0 address three key areas to give a better overall performance.
Stickittome Australia reduce price on Hexis 5+ year polymeric bundle.
Stickittome Australia have announced a 30% price reduction on their Hexis high performance polymeric bundle.
INX Digital to demonstrate in demand wide format alternative inkjet inks at FASTSIGNS convention
INX Digital will run and demonstrate two highly popular and environmentally friendly alternative inkjet inks in their booth (#214) at the annual FASTSIGNS® Convention, to be held January 29-30 at the Hilton Anatole in Dallas.
Well done Ricky Richards and their customers
Ricky Richards is excited to announce that on December 5 2014 they raised $10000 to donate to the Oncology Unit at the Sydney Children’s Hospital Randwick.
Simon Trytell takes on national role at AVS
Australian Visual Solutions Managing Director, Cameron Sutherland welcomes Simon Trytell into the Australian Visual Hardware National Role.
National Sign Systems have announced that their new Online Shop is now open for business!
Many of the leading brands of digital print media, sign vinyls and heat transfer materials – plus a big range of accessories (such as squeegees, blades and tapes) – can be ordered from the website 24/7 with delivery Australia-wide for a modest fixed price.
Hexis training in March
PT Store will hold their next Hexis Training course with Oliver Rohler from Wednesday 4th to Friday 6th March. Oliver’s 3 day Wrap Course is highly regarded and always attracts positive feedback from all attendees as “the best we have ever done”.
Roland DG announce the Aappointment of Gino Farina as Sales & Marketing Director
Roland DG Australia has announced the appointment of Gino Farina as Sales & Marketing Director.
Eugene Quigley takes on Spandex Queensland branch
Spandex has Appointed Eugene Quigley as Regional Manager for its Queensland operations.Born in Dublin, Ireland, Quigley has extensive international experience in business management, marketing and retail point-of-purchase.
2014 a good year for outdoor advertising, 2015 looks better still
For those printers and sign shops still not involved in wide format and in particular outdoor advertising, they may want to rethink their reasons for not getting involved due to the growth in the outdoor advertising industry.
Ever wondered if you should be spending more time on the strategic planning of your business
Lindsay Yates Group was a good example of how they changed their business for the better utilising Future Print
FESPA launches new Printeriors event for printed interior decoration
FESPA is launching Printeriors, a new showcase event celebrating the potential of print for interior decoration. The first Printeriors will take place alongside FESPA 2015 from 18-22 May 2015 at Koelnmesse, Cologne, Germany.
- Wide Format Online introduce a new news section called "Offcuts"
- HP announces new legal actions to protect printing supplies technology
- BJ Ball's Icon range of wide format media have been enhanced by the I-CONsignment system
- Roland DG introduce the advanced CAMM-1 GS-24 desktop cutter
- Color-Logic releases Metallic Separation Tool
- New one way vision film from K2 Europe
- Agfa Graphics enters the cutting plotter market with the Acorta
- Spandex announce their big $20,000 winner
- GAMAA and VISA enter into merger discussions
- Ricky Richards launch Grafityp LAMS55 premium laminating film
- Spandex to announce their "BIG" winner on Friday
- Conect HP WallArt Day gives HP Latex customers extra reason to smile
- Does your business measure up? Benchmarking is here and it is a great way to find out?
- Fujifilm is first to incorporate Adobe Mercury RIP architecture in upgraded XMF Workflow V6
- Avery Dennison increases coating and laminated capabilities with German plant expansion