Esko launches i-cut Production Console operating platform for Kongsberg digital finishing systems
The increasingly growing demand for ever more sophisticated production tools has inspired Esko to develop the i-cut Production Console.
Roland DG Australia officially opens new Victorian Creative Centre
Roland DG Australia is celebrating the opening of their new facilities in Mulgrave Victoria with an Open House event on 21 November 2014.
Inca Digital expands Cambridge support faclities and boosts business development team to meet strong global interest
Inca Digital has responded to the increased world interest in its wide-format flatbed digital inkjet printers with a major expansion at its Cambridge, UK headquarters.
FiberMark to showcase new conVerd brand at SGIA
FiberMark has announced that it will showcase the new and improved conVerd line of products at SGIA in Las Vegas, October 22-24.
Starleaton offers great trade in deals when buying a new Seal laminator
Earlier this year Starleaton Digital Solutions (SDS) launched a world first 5 year warranty program for wide format laminating systems.
Fujifilm appoints workflow ace Richard Ramirez
Recognised as one of the region’s foremost Prepress workflow experts, Richard Ramirez has joined Fujifilm Australia.
Another $20,000 up for grabs in Spandex competition
Spandex has topped up its current $17,500 Get Adrenalised with ImagePerfect competition with a further $20,000 prize for purchasers from all of its other product range.
Screen's high-speed Truepress Jet W3200UV HS nearly doubles throughput of existing UV flatbed inkjet platform
The Screen USA booth at SGIA Expo 2014 will emphasize speedier wide-format printing as the company celebrates the North American launch of the new, higher-productivity model in Screen's Truepress Jet W3200UV series flatbed inkjet printers.
InfoTrends has a new Director of Wide Format Printing Consulting Service
InfoTrends in the US do great research, forecasting and reporting into our industry and they have recently announced that Steve Urmano has joined the company as Director of the Wide Format Printing Consulting Service.
Agfa Graphics to launch new digital and inkjet systems at SGIA ‘14
Known for its creative and educational approach to trade show exhibits, Agfa Graphics North America is raising the bar at SGIA with hardware, software and consumable introductions designed to open new revenue streams.
Starleaton showcases new Memjet technology
During the month of September Starleaton was proud to hold two open house events showcasing our industry leading Memjet powered inket printing systems aimed at the packaging, label and graphics printing markets.
HP updates their Matte Canvas media
HP has updated its popular matte canvases designed for aqueous printers and optimised for HP Designjet printers: HP Professional Matte Canvas and HP Artist Matte Canvas.
New 3m Matan Quantum SWF printer
Matan Digital Printers has launched the Matan Quantum Super-Wide Format Hybrid UV Printer for HD indoor graphics.
Matan announce MatanFlex, a new system for fleet graphics, at SGIA 2014
Matan has announced the MatanFlex, a new 3m UV system specifically developed for fleet graphics, including truck curtains and car wrapping. The new printer features an innovative flexible UV ink which was developed specifically for this purpose.
- 2015 GAMAA $15000 Industry Overseas Grant Round now open
- Spandex "Get Adrenalised" winners announced
- HP splits into two companies
- Spandex WA hosts international wrapping expert workshop
- Printing Industries Association of Australia Board Election results
- FESPA China attracts 400 Chinese exhibitors
- AGS Sydney on the move in October
- It's that time of the year again, well nearly - Movember – Team Ricky Mo Bros
- Mutoh's ValueJet 1624 and 1638X receive Wide-Format Digital Print System Certification from IDEAlliance
- Kodak Premium Rapid-Dry White Film, Matte / 5 mil features a block-out back coating to prevent light from shining through the graphics.
- Women in Print seeks sponsors for its 9th annual program
- The first EFI VUTEk GS3250LX Pro with MEG kit is sold in Australia
- TAFE Signage Dept. impressed by the VersaEXPRESS RF-640
- Global Vision joins Enfocus Crossroads programme and will provide quality control tools for Enfocus customers
- Win a V8 Supercars experience with HVG Graphics Media and 3M