Sydney's Dashing Print invests in HP to grow large-format printing business
HP has announced the installation of a fleet of new HP printers at Sydney-based customer, Dashing Print, to meet a growing customer demand for high-volume large format printing.
British company, GEW releases ArcLED hybrid UV system
The transition towards UV-curing inks and varnishes with LEDs has begun. In many situations the move is technically and financially not fully understood to make an investment in a machine fully equipped with LEDs.
HP introduce the HP Latex 110
HP is introducing its new HP Latex 110 printer which HP are saying that it is an affordable entry into large-format printing to jump-start a new printing business.
FESPA Africa opens in 3 weeks
Now that FESPA Digital in Europe has closed it’s doors, the FESPA radar now focuses on the next show in their calendar, FESPA Africa, a show that may have appeal to our many South African ex-pats that now contribute extensively to both the Australian and New Zealand printing industry including the wide format sector.
Digital cutting and creasing opens up the packaging world to wide format users
A system from Israeli company Highcon enables flat bed wide format users to enter the packaging market by delivering digital cutting and creasing.
Drytac launches SureTac
Drytac has launched SureTac, a new mounting adhesive for outdoor applications.
Mimaki to show off silver ink at Labelexpo Europe 2015
Mimaki will be participating in Labelexpo Europe 2015, scheduled for 29 September through 2 October in Brussels, Belgium. Highlighted at the show will be eye-catching labels embellished with Mimaki’s Eco-Solvent Silver Ink, alongside flexible and rigid labels for safety applications such as fire exits and assembly point indicators, delivered on the UJF-6042.
EFI launches next-generation of its Fiery digital front end platform
EFI has launched the newest platform for its industry-leading Fiery digital front ends (DFE) for digital printing systems.
Apprentices see a bright future ahead in the industry
Feedback from the recent Future Print Apprentice Forum in Melbourne has confirmed the project's strategy and direction.
AFI Branding acquire Australian division of Octanorm
AFI Branding have announced that they have acquired the Australian division of German based Octanorm from Halifax Vogel Group (HVG).
Two Sides launches European fact sheets to combat environmental misconceptions of print and paper use
Print and paper is a highly sustainable form of communication in today’s digital society. Despite this, there are still misconceptions that it is wasteful, detrimental to the environment and responsible for deforestation.
New wall mounted storage for media rolls
Ezy Taper has launched an economical means of storing rolls of media. Called the Ezy Rack, the unit is made for users to install themselves.
Next wins big at HP Asia Pacific Print Excellence Awards 2015
A vibrant and 'out of the box' shop window display for women's clothing chain, Jigsaw, has scooped one of the many awards for Next Printing at the HP Asia Pacific Print Excellence Awards 2015 in Singapore last night.
HP Digital Print Excellence Awards 2015 Asia Pacific and Japan
The HP Digital Print Excellence Awards is created to recognize exceptional achievements and innovations made by top printing companies from across Asia Pacific and Japan. This year’s award – which attracted more than 380 entries from 16 countries across the region - represents the eight HP Digital Print Excellence Awards for HP Indigo and the sixth for HP Sign and Display.
Congratulations to our own winners: Supastik Labels; Nulab Group:Hally Labels; Labelmaker Group; Next printing and Bokay Group - well done!
- Spandex – Avery Dennison Barista Break winners announced
- Printing Industries launches service to help members support their customers
- We say goodbye to Norman Gottlieb, founder of Ricky Richards.
- US based Fusion Digital introduce a foldable 13 mil Polyester Cover
- Out-of-Home industry launches tender for world's first Automated Transaction Platform
- You only have until Friday 19 June to take advantage of the free ‘Media Super Business Benchmarking’ service.
- Agfa Graphics announce Arziro, a powerful design tool for the 'General-Security Print' market.
- Epson partners with PrintSolv and achieves validated device support status with FMAudit in Australia
- US survey finds signs and wide-format growing as profit centres for printers
- Seiko Instruments and OKI Data in negotiations regarding the transfer of the Seiko wide format printer business
- New free instructional video series on mounting digital prints and photographs to acrylic
- New energy bill saving service launched by Printing Industries
- Apple anounce a swathe of new developments
- An industry first, Bordeaux show printer specific inks at FESPA 2015
- EFI Celebrates 10 years of strong commitment to industrial inkjet providers