Royal Children's Hospital gets a little help from HVG
Since 1931 the Good Friday Appeal has raised in excess of 258 million dollars towards supporting the Royal Children's Hospital.
DGS adds AEG’s UV-curable Voyager printers to its portfolio
Digital Graphics Solutions (DGS) is the first to sign up as an overseas channel partner for AEG’s wide-format inkjet products, which until now were only available in the United Kingdom. The agreement was formed immediately after the recent AEG Voyager Conference hosted in the UK and attended by potential distribution partners from all parts of the world.
An interview with… Sean Smyth, Print Consultant
Ahead of FESPA 2015, FESPA speaks to print consultant Sean Smyth about technological developments and application trends within the wide format space.
New laminates from Coveris Advanced Coatings
The Magic brand of Coveris Advanced Coatings have announced that they added Protect 3 mil and Protect 10 mil to our line of laminates.
“Best thing I've done in 5 years" - QLD printer sings praises of colour health checks
Peter Martin of Lotsa Printing, Cairns, Port Douglas and Townsville, has been running ISO colour certified by Colour Graphic Services since August 2014 and has experienced a profound and positive effect on his business.
New UV ink from Canon for the Arizona series.
The new IJC257 UV ink will be launched at FESPA 2015 and made for the Océ Arizona 300-, 400- and 600-Series printers promises strong adhesion to a wide range of indoor and outdoor rigid and flexible media.
Epson releasing UltraChrome HD pigment ink
Epson will be releasing shortly the UltraChrome HD Pigment, which delivers the highest print permanence ratings ever achieved for Epson UltraChrome Inks, according to comprehensive tests conducted by Wilhelm Imaging Research, Inc. (WIR).
An interview with … Dorin Pitigoi, Colour & Standardisation expert
Ahead of FESPA 2015, FESPA speaks to colour expert Dorin Pitigoi about colour management and industrial print.
SAi Flexi drives retroreflective solution that cuts traffic signage costs and production times
SA International (SAi) has announced that its flagship signmaking software, SAi Flexi, has been selected for Avery Dennison’s TrafficJet Print System for worldwide compliant highway signage.
Wrap your way around the wide format galaxy in the World Wrap Masters event
FESPA’s World Wrap Masters is set to land at FESPA 2015, Cologne, 18-22 May 2015 to continue its success as the leading global competition for wrapping enthusiasts and experts.
PitStop 13 now in general release
After a successful beta test period, PitStop 13 is now in general release. Beta users report that the features included in this release solve their most problematic PDF quality challenges. Available as a subscription or a license model, PitStop 13 provides, as one beta tester described it, “More production, more efficiency, and easier communication.”
BJ Ball acquires Access Paper Pty Ltd.
BJ Ball is pleased to announce the acquisition of Wide Format distributor “Access Paper Pty Ltd” effective 1st May.
Mutoh ValueJet 426UF wins ISA's Best New Product
Mutoh has won ISA Sign Expo's Best New Product competition for the ValueJet 426UF UV-LED printer. The award was presented at the 2015 Sign Expo in Las Vegas.
FESPA launches free technology guides for association members
As part of its commitment to education and knowledge sharing, FESPA has introduced a new series of technical guides which are available free of charge for members of FESPA's national associations.
- The Inca Onset family extended with the launch of the R50i
- Xaar launches 'larger drop' Xaar 1002 GS12 printhead for UV applications
- Roland DG at Visual Impact and PrintEx 2015
- Fuji Xerox added to the distributor list for the Acuity range of flatbed and hybrid printers.
- FESPA 2015 to follow Printex/VI 2015
- A new engineering service for the Gold Coast and surrounds
- Durst show off the new 72-Inch Rhotex 180 TR Textile Printer and the Rho P10 250HS
- Goodbye to an industry giant, Jerry R. Swormstedt (1934 - 2015)
- Global launch of two new Agfa Graphics’ inkjet systems at ISA’s Sign Expo (Las Vegas)
- The ASGA Wrap Master Challenge is on again at the VI show in May
- An interesting webinar coming up on health care and superannuation changes.
- Avery Dennison at FESPA 2015 with their latest colours and REACH-compliant signage portfolio
- New PageWide XL printers from HP bring high speed printing
- Agfa Graphics to show off their new Jeti Tauro H2500 High-End UV Printer at the ISA show in Las Vegas.
- HP launch new Latex models on the eve of the International Sign Expo 2015