Sydney's Dashing Print invests in HP to grow large-format printing business
HP has announced the installation of a fleet of new HP printers at Sydney-based customer, Dashing Print, to meet a growing customer demand for high-volume large format printing.
Hexis release Bodyfence Paint Protection with matt finish
Hexis have just released Bodyfence paint protection film with a matt surface finish.
PacPrint 2017, just over six months away
With just over six months to go until PacPrint 2017 opens its doors at the Melbourne Convention & Exhibition Centre on 23 May next year, the region’s premier show for the print, graphic communications, sign and display industry is shaping up to be one of the most exciting and significant in recent years.
FESPA Asia is set to be the regions leading specialty print event in 2017
FESPA Asia 2017 is set to be the ASEAN region's largest and most comprehensive event for digital wide format, screen and textile printing in 2017. The ASEAN countries include Brunei Darussalam, Myanmar/Burma, Cambodia, Indonesia, Laos, Malaysia, Philippines, Singapore, Thailand, Vietnam and does not include China.
New Oralite VC 170 from Orafol, a universal reflective film
Orofol’s new universal film, Oralite VC 170, is a multi-purpose reflective material.
Four new super chrome colours from Hexis
Hexis has released four new super chrome colours including orange, light blue, pink and turquoise.
Balmain Signs under new ownership
After much consideration, and 16 years at the helm, Danny Turner from Balmain Signs has decided to try his hand at something new, and as a result, has passed the business over to Pivot Creative.
New training impetus with Chisholm
Chisholm recently participated in Visual Impact 2016 as part of the Back to Work Project for Vinyl Application and Design, being launched by Chisholm for 2017.
PT Store’s new dedicated Rojo Pacific warehouse
PT Store has created a dedicated a warehouse to stocking a comprehensive range of Rojo Pacific products in order to continue pushing ahead with supply of the Queensland and northern New South Wales markets.
Oliver Roehler coming to the Gold Coast and Sydney to run Wrap Courses
PT Store and Pozitive Sign & Graphics have the renowned independent vehicle wrap trainer from Europe “Oliver Roehler” coming to the Gold Coast and Sydney in November to run scheduled training courses.
Eight regional Wrap Kings names in Avery Dennison's "Wrap Like A King" Challenge
Well done to our own Nick Caminiti, Exotic Graphix.
Avery Dennison Graphics Solutions announced today that eight vehicle graphics installers from around the world were named the Regional Wrap Kings in the “Wrap Like a King” Challenge featuring Avery Dennison Supreme Wrapping Films, Conform Chrome, and digital Supercast vinyl wrap film, to name a few.
Epson to run a Product Expo in Melbourne next week
Epson in Melbourne has announced that it will be displaying its full suite of Epson printers for the sign, dye sub, direct to garment and technical printers at this Expo
HP confirms full compatibility for Caldera V11 with Latex 500 series printers
HP has announced that the Caldera V11 RIP suite has passed the variety of print tests needed to achieve certification for use with the HP Latex 500 series of wide-format printers.
Avery Dennison introduce the MPI 2800 Series digital inkjet portfolio
Avery Dennison has expanded its digital inkjet portfolio with the introduction of the cost-effective Avery Dennison MPI 2800 Series.
- Canon Australia appoints Garry Muratore in Display Graphics
- Logical step for the Colour Doctor
- ImagePerfect vinyls receive HP media certification
- Canon declared China’s first five-star green supply chain company
- Caldera now producing hardware to aid colour management
- Océ and partners to invest in the future of inkjet technology
- An industry survey that guarantees a $10 prize for each respondent who answers a few questions about their wide format media usage
- 3M introduce six new colours including three colour flip films in the 3M Wrap Film Series 1080
- The FESPA Awards 2017
- Drytac launch ReTac Textures
- Future Print targets small business with online short courses
- Dietzgen acquires Magic Digital Imaging from Coveris and releases Renew
- Roland DGA wins not one but three Product of the Year awards at the 2016 SGIA Expo in Las Vegas
- Digital Media Australia has announced the local distribution and support of Jingwei Systemtechnik Digital Cutting systems
- Epson SC-S800600 now Pantone certified with coverage up to 98.2%