Sydney's Dashing Print invests in HP to grow large-format printing business
HP has announced the installation of a fleet of new HP printers at Sydney-based customer, Dashing Print, to meet a growing customer demand for high-volume large format printing.
Graphic Art Mart Pty Ltd is delighted to announce that it is acquiring Q1 Media.
Q1 Media is a wholesaler of sign writing, screen and digital printing products throughout South Australia with a history dating back to the 1980’s.
New team member at Ricky Richards
Ricky Richards has announced the appointment of Jason Quill as Business Development Manager VIC, for the Wide Format Print Media division.
The ColorPainter M-64s gets an upgrade
OKI Data has announced an upgrade to its ColorPainter M-64s wide-format printer. This complimentary firmware upgrade to version 3.04 will offer users added benefits, including enhanced speed and productivity. In addition, OKI Data is also offering generous trade-up rebate incentives on purchases of select devices made between January 1 and March 31, 2016.
Mutoh launches the ValueJet X series
Mutoh has started shipping the successor models for the VJ-1324 and VJ-2638 Sign and Display printers, the new single head 1.37m (54”) wide ValueJet 1324X and the dual head 2.6m (102”) wide ValueJet 2638X.
Roland DG encourages the next generation of signage professionals
Roland DG Australia was proud to recently donate a state-of-the-art SOLJET PRO4 XR-640 Printer Cutter to the Signage Department at TAFE Illawarra.
Screen to unveil new Truepress Jet W3200UV at FESPA Digital 2016
Visitors to FESPA Digital 2016, from 8-11 March in Amsterdam, will see the new Truepress Jet operating in both roll-to-roll and in flatbed modes on a range of flexible and rigid substrates.
Ricoh launches new eco-friendly AR latex inks at FESPA 2016
Ricoh is launching its own aqueous resin (AR) latex ink for the Ricoh ProTM L4100 series of large format printers at FESPA Digital, Amsterdam.
Problems at the PIAA as the President resigns
Statement from signatories requesting a special general meeting of the Printing Industries’ Association of Australia.
Arlon Graphics announce new President Andrew McNeill
Arlon Graphics, LLC, manufacturer of high quality pressure-sensitive print media, cut vinyl and flexible substrates for the sign and graphics industries, has announced the appointment of Andrew McNeill as President.
WindowClear: Aslan's new highly transparent digital printing film
Aslan has announced WindowClear Aslan DFP 18 which they say has been developed for the design of glass surfaces, particularly when a high transparency is desired.
A new vision for print shop providers from Bordeaux at FESPA 2016
Bordeaux Digital PrintInk will introduce its expanding digital printing possibilities as part of Bordeaux’s philosophy to provide custom made solutions to all print shop’s needs.
EFI relocates its Asia-Pacific HQ to a new Shanghai high-tech customer experience centre
In its latest development to support its strong commitment to customers in the Asia-Pacific (APAC) region, EFI has relocated its APAC headquarters from Singapore to a new, state-of-the-art facility in Shanghai.
Canon launches the new Océ Arizona 1200 Series UV flatbed printers
Canon has announced the global launch of the 4th generation of the award-winning Océ Arizona Series flatbed printer for mid-volume print producers.
Gandy Digital announce their new 5m roll-to-roll printer
Canadian based Gandy Digital will use the upcoming FESPA Digital to launch the Fascin8tor, the latest addition to its growing portfolio of high-quality, high-speed large format printers, the 5m roll-to-roll printer, that delivers large format prints with very low ink consumption, without compromising print quality and regardless of speed.
- A very worthy cause needs all our help - The plight of Australia's returning soldiers.
- Mohawk expands wide format inkjet portfolio
- Deadline extended for the FESPA Awards 2016
- Sold out EFI Connect User Conference highlights end-to-end integrated solutions and new market opportunities for customers
- EFI launches new Imaging of Things Exchange to Connect customers and print buyers
- Educational content to give printers the power to expand their businesses
- Signarama pre-apprenticeship course launched
- Another addition to the Epson SureColor range, the SC-P20000
- SAi and EFI collaborate to deliver seamless device integration for Fiery Driven print-and-cut environments
- FESPA Digital 2016 continues to grow and will be the biggest yet
- New products coming from Aslan
- World Wrap Masters competition powers up in Amsterdam
- Epson launches new advanced 64” S-Series signage printer range
- Mimaki Australia announces UJF-7151 Plus purpose-built UV-LED flat-bed printer
- National Sign Systems move to bigger premises