Printing Industries launches self-compliance test and tag service
A new Printing Industries service will cut a workplace health and safety compliance cost for members by allowing them to do electrical test and tagging in-house.
The International Sign Association (ISA) State of the Industry survey shows positive outlook increasing
ISA’s annual State of the Industry survey shows solid growth in the last quarter of 2013 and first quarter of 2014.
Canon ‘cooks for a cause’ with OzHarvest
Canon recently celebrated its Mid-Year Kick Off sales conference with a special morning devoted to making a contribution to the underprivileged.
Spicers to distribute 3M media
Spicers have announced that they have formed a partnership with 3M.
Ricky Richards launch Fredrix Crystal Artist Canvas
Ricky Richards has announced the release of Fredrix Crystal Artist Canvas, an exclusive addition to the Fredrix range with many outstanding features.
Spicers announce a new FESPA China 2014 competition
Hot on the heels of the recently awarded Mimaki prize is Spicers newest spend and reward promotion, the Spicers FESPA China 2014 competition…
BMG release new for resin-coated photo papers for latex printers
Printers now have three options with HP's new resin-coated photo papers.
Avon Graphics goes with Mimaki
Avon Graphics is Australia’s most recognised trade supplier of specialised processes to the printing industry. Adding value to their client’s printed communication by using foil stamping, embossing, laser cutting, forme cutting, laminating, flexo UV, screen UV and texturing to add visual and tactile features to print.
Flora makes charge into Australian market
Flora has appointed Australian Visual Solutions the exclusive agent for the Flora range of Flat Bed and Grand Format UV Printers.
Roland Rental celebrates $5m milestone
Roland DG Australia has announced that its successful finance program, Roland Rental, recently achieved a milestone of financing over $5 million dollars of Roland equipment in the last financial year.
Justin Pate to visit Australia and New Zealand - places limited
Avery Dennison have announced that Justin Pate will be back in back in Australia in October.
He is one of the world's most recognised wrap trainers and he is in Australia and New Zealand during October to showcase his unique skills.
3M challenges graphics installers to a Wrap2Wrap battle
It seems wrap challenges are happening all over the world. In the USA, the top US contender will be crowned at the 2014 SEMA Show (The SEMA Show is the premier automotive specialty products trade event).
GMG celebrates 30 years at the forefront of colour management
It was in 1984 that Robert and brother Joerg (now fellow co-owners) joined the business founded by their father Ewald Weihing, initially to supply sign-cutting plotters.
Graphics One announces GO X-24P printer
Graphics One in the US has launched the GO X-24P, the first eco-solvent printer which can be upgraded to an integrated print and cut system.
- Allan Ryan to lead Business Transformation Project
- Colex introduce the Sharpcut flatbed cutter
- Orafol and Verseidag seemee seal a premium warranty
- Photo Direct appointed authorised Roland dealer
- Spicers announce Mimaki competition winner
- Enfocus solves PDF missing fonts problem with PitStop Font Fix
- Canon has unveiled four new models in its imagePROGRAF lineup
- Kiian Digital and J-Teck3 join forces
- INX Digital launches new TRIANGLE brand ESC wide format inkjet ink
- NǏ HǍO, Guangzhou!
- How many of our readers are viewing our newsletters and/or magazine via a mobile device, please take the poll?
- GJS recruits international talent for new customer and product support role
- Seiko I Infotech high speed printers and DES form new partnership
- Free upgrade for Roland VersaUV inkjet printer owners
- Roland DG Australia announces new appointment to strengthen Roland DG Care