Hexis Academy training dates, November 2014
Hexis Australia has announced that the Hexis Academy Wrapping courses are coming back to Australia in November but this time they are also offering the Hexis Antimicrobial Workshop in Melbourne as well as Certification Exams in both Sydney and Melbourne!
RollsRoller - definitely the original
Swedish company RollsRoller has successfully defended patent rights on its Flatbed Applicator in France.
More warnings about fraud with branded products, this time Mimaki
Mimaki Australia have put the following message on their web site......
Magic introduces Ecosatin PSA
Coveris Advanced Coatings Digital Imaging division has announced the introduction of Magic Ecosatin PSA.
Beaver Board – the first 100% paper outdoor substrate
Starleaton Digital Solutions has announced the introduction of the first 100% paper outdoor substrate for both direct printing and mounting.
First Future Print apprentice flying
Since its inception in 2007, family owned print business Queensland Trade Print at Warana on Queensland’s Sunshine Coast has been focused on delivering the very best quality, service and product range to its clientele.
Conect celebrates 10 years of service for 3 key team members
Conect Enterprises showed it's pride and appreciation recently for three of their key team members by recognising each with a 10 years of service award.
Kodak and BMG develop media for solvent, Latex and UV-curable prints
Kodak and Brand Management Group (BMG) have jointly developed a range of photo papers, canvases and backlit media for solvent, latex and UV-curable print applications.
Durst updates Greenguard certifications
Durst owners whose machines are running Rho Premium Rigid 30DM, Rho Roll 30DM and Omega 2 inks will be pleased to know that these inks have been re-certified to ensure compliance with the strict Greenguard guidelines.
Spandex takes on global aluminium composite sector with new Imagebond materials
Spandex Asia Pacific has upped the ante yet again in the rigid media market with the international launch of ImageBond, a new brand of Aluminium Composite Material (ACM) for the digital print, display and signage markets.
Epson to bolster production capacity of leading-edge PrecisionCore inkjet print heads
Epson is increasing the production capacity of its leading-edge PrecisionCore inkjet print heads.
$15,000 in photographic prizes up for grabs at The Digital Playground
September’s The Digital Playground, presented by IDEA (the Imaging & Digital Entertainment Association) has added a tantalising new feature to the daily proceedings – the opportunity to win valuable photographic equipment, just by attending the trade show.
Beware of fraud when looking for Agfa products
Agfa has issued the following satement regarding fraud.
RTI Digital signs new Memjet deal with Adkote
RTI Digital recently announced a new reseller agreement with Adkote. The agreements became official at the recent FESPA Digital 2014 conference.
- M&R introduce the i-Image STE II Computer-to-Screen Imaging & Exposure System
- ASGA Wrap Master Final at the Sydney expo in September
- Report guides employers on workplace mental health issues
- Graduates ready for print future
- EFI in yet another acquisition
- Spandex appointed Rolls Roller dealer
- Print company sustainability courses about to begin
- First FESPA Africa Expo established as a world class event
- Apple and IBM forge global partnership to transform enterprise mobility
- Roland DG now offering Flexi Software subscriptions
- Body Of Work wins coveted international awards for third successive year
- Glass decoration films with air channels and fire safety classification
- Getting the inside track on inkjet at The Inkjet Conference
- Optimus debuted Dash Job Ganging at FESPA Africa Expo
- Remembering Ken Pobjoy