Enfocus today announces the release of Enfocus PitStop 12 update 3
In addition to support for Mac OS X Yosemite, this latest release of PitStop technology includes a range of new and user-requested features that improve the quality of PDF pre-flighting and editing.
Neopost Australia adds best selling UK Ultra Board to its portfolio
Neopost Australia has announced its brand new sales partnership with Dufaylite, manufacturers of the UK’s best-selling Ultra Board product.
Flash installs Australia's first Screen W3200UV flatbed.
Leading Sydney wide format display, photographic and point-of-purchase producer Flash Graphics has taken the first Screen Truepress Jet W3200UV-HS in the southern hemisphere.
Caldera annoiunces version, V10
The tenth edition of Caldera's printer control software will liberate today's print houses through productivity, connectivity and modernity, the French developer claims.
GMG releases GMG ColorProof 5.6
GMG has announced the availability of GMG ColorProof 5.6, the latest release of the company’s popular, award-winning proofing software.
Low-cost adhesive vinyl for HP Latex printers can help reduce environmental impact
HP introduce HP Permanent Gloss Adhesive Vinyl and HP Permanent Matte Adhesive Vinyl. The updated vinyls with a permanent adhesive provide environmental advantages and are economical.
EFI acquires Polymeric Imaging’s Thermoforming Ink Technology
EFI has announced that it has acquired key intellectual property assets for digital inkjet printing of thermoformed products from Polymeric Imaging, a specialist provider of UV and LED inks for industrial and graphic arts applications.
Spandex and Avery Dennison use real-world locations for November wrap courses in VIC and NSW
Spandex Asia-Pacific is once again teaming up with Avery Dennison to offer Intermediate and Advanced training courses in vehicle wrap application.
Roland DG partners with Roland Corporation to provide joy to seriously ill children
Each year Roland Corporation Australia and Starlight Children's Foundation host a 'Rockstar Party' at the Randwick and Westmead Children's Hospitals' Starlight Express Room. This year Roland DG Australia got on board by printing custom logos on over 150 drumsticks for the event.
Spicers add to their portfolio
Spicers are pleased to announce that they have formed a partnership with respected Italian company Elitron.
GSP Print win in Contra Vision's 4th International Wrap Artists Competition
Contra Vision has sponsored an international competition to find the best see-through window graphics across our international markets and we are delighted to announce the winners.
Agfa Graphics’ Jeti Titan HS named “Product of the Year” at SGIA 2014
Prestigious competition compared 139 entries from 68 companies in 25 different categories.
3M introduces high-performance wrap films
3M has launched new high-performance, non-PVC wrap films designed for solvent/eco-solvent printing and a luster over-laminate.
SAi Integrates workflow-enhancing finishing tools and QR code creator into Flexi
SA International (SAi) has introduced a new range of performance-enhancing finishing tools, an Integrated QR Code Creator, and new drivers and upgrades for its flagship SAi Flexi signmaking software.
HP introduce a mobile app for the Latex 310, 330 and 360 machines
The app enables users to receive helpful consumables alerts while also remotely monitoring your printer and job status.
- WA Government small business representative to open Spandex Open House
- FESPA China 2014 just gets bigger along with all the Chinese shows
- Agfa Graphics’ new Anapurna M2500i makes global debut at SGIA 2014
- EFI extends innovative technology across its portfolio to create new opportunities for print businesses
- Starleaton Digital Solutions secures Zund agency
- Esko launches i-cut Production Console operating platform for Kongsberg digital finishing systems
- Roland DG Australia officially opens new Victorian Creative Centre
- Inca Digital expands Cambridge support faclities and boosts business development team to meet strong global interest
- FiberMark to showcase new conVerd brand at SGIA
- Starleaton offers great trade in deals when buying a new Seal laminator
- Fujifilm appoints workflow ace Richard Ramirez
- Another $20,000 up for grabs in Spandex competition
- Screen's high-speed Truepress Jet W3200UV HS nearly doubles throughput of existing UV flatbed inkjet platform
- InfoTrends has a new Director of Wide Format Printing Consulting Service
- Agfa Graphics to launch new digital and inkjet systems at SGIA ‘14