Latest wide format news
- Balmain Signs under new ownership
- New training impetus with Chisholm
- PT Store’s new dedicated Rojo Pacific warehouse
- Oliver Roehler coming to the Gold Coast and Sydney to run Wrap Courses
- Eight regional Wrap Kings names in Avery Dennison's "Wrap Like A King" Challenge
- Epson to run a Product Expo in Melbourne next week
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to email@example.com. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869