Latest wide format news
- Beyond CMYK – A new study on special effects in digital printing
- HVG Graphics Media and 3M promotion coming to an end on Friday.
- Sun Chemical SunVetro offerings at glasstec 2016
- Ricoh releases wide format production CW2201SP For CAD/GIS
- Visual Impact Sydney opens on the 15th September at Olympic Park, Homebush
- New textured laminating film for indoor and outdoor applications, including floor graphics
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869