- Spandex takes on global aluminium composite sector with new Imagebond materials
- Epson to bolster production capacity of leading-edge PrecisionCore inkjet print heads
- $15,000 in photographic prizes up for grabs at The Digital Playground
- Beware of fraud when looking for Agfa products
- RTI Digital signs new Memjet deal with Adkote
- M&R introduce the i-Image STE II Computer-to-Screen Imaging & Exposure System
About Wide Format Online magazine
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia