- Fujifilm to bring the new Inca X-Series flatbed UV printers to Australia
- EFI upgrade their Feiry RIPS.
- Roland DG have announced special demo sessions of the new SolJet EJ-640
- Fogra 51 leads to changes in printing, proofing and measuring devices
- Agfa Graphics prints World Heritage Japanese temple doors on Anapurna wide-format printer
- Orafol launches Oracal 970RA premium shift effect cast film
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
ABN 80 925 177 869