Latest wide format news
- FESPA announces winner of its Wrap Master Design Competition
- Agfa Apogee gains Ghent Workgroup PDF preflight certification
- Mactac to address customer needs by showing a range of innovative new products at FESPA 2017
- SAi heads to FESPA 2017 as it announces over 80 million jobs were produced with its software in 2016
- HVG have announced VIEWjet Supertac, a self-adhesive solution for hard to stick to LSE surfaces
- Zünd introduce the Cradle Feeder
The only dedicated online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to email@example.com. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: firstname.lastname@example.org Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869