Latest wide format news
- Caldera announces landmark anniversary version, V11
- Introducing the new Anapurna H3200i LED from Agfa Graphics
- Future Print to run second program to help develop the industry leaders of tomorrow (Only 10 Places Left!)
- Onyx Graphics colour scientists honoured with awards, patent and publications
- Pantone launches Studio, a digital workspace for designers to find, capture and experiment with endless colour
- Jetmark provide a Trade Only Print Service
The online magazine for the wide format printing industry in the Australia and New Zealand region.
Whether you are a supplier or a printer, if you have news for the wide format industry, please send it to firstname.lastname@example.org. Thanks. If you have 2nd hand equipment you wish to dispose of, please take advantage of the free advertising available within this on-line magazine.
Wide Format Online magazine is proud to work with the following organisations
All rights reserved. The content of this publication are copyright and must not be reproduced either in part or in whole without prior written permission from the publisher.
Wide Format Online magazine and it's associated newsletters are published by Brian Stickland, trading as Wide Format Online magazine.
PO Box 793, Aspley, Queensland 4034, Australia
email: email@example.com Tel: 0422 667 385 Skype: WFOL.Skype
ABN 80 925 177 869