Latest wide format news
- Xerox to nominate up to 11 directors to HP's board in takeover bid: report
- David Crowther to head Idealliance Australasia office
- "Live and Let Dye" - SAi sees dye-sub as great growth opportunity
- ASGA & FESPA launch inaugural Australian Sign & Display conference
- EFI's new 3m and 5m roll-to-roll printers for sign and display
- Durst restructures its textile printing operation
- Orafol CEO Dr Holger Loclair recognised in Family Business Hall of Fame
- Epson’s industrial DTG printer for growing printed textiles market
- Personalisation and customisation: Roland DG at Printwear
- Cash grants of up to $50,000 for bushfire-affected businesses
- Entries now open for PVCA 2020 PICA awards
- Sustainability tops the agenda at 50th anniversary of Heimtextil
The deal which includes the 2007 and 2008 season will see Roland DG support Stone Brother Racing (SBR) team through sponsorship and supply of equipment along with technical support for SBRs signage needs using Roland DGs state of the art vinyl cutting and digital print technologies featuring the new Pro III XC-540 Print/Cut machine.
After a successful relationship in 2006 Roland DGs Managing Director, Marcus Adler commented Roland DG is proud to further extend our partnership for 2 years. Stone Brothers Racing like Roland DG is focused on teamwork. The continued partnership will further develop the Roland DG brand name within the Australian Motorsport industry and the general public with opportunities through its on-track success.
SBR Team co owner Ross Stone stated SBRs requirements the past year have drastically increased and our need for a reliable and durable printing solution to provide signage on the Caltex and Jeldwen race cars. Our team and our Sponsors demand high standards and our race cars and transporters are viewed by millions of fans worldwide each year so presentation is critical not to mention the 3UP cars, transporter vehicles, pit and garage signage and the list continues lead us to look for the best products to deliver our needs. After the 2006 year with Roland DG product to back us up we never hesitated to re-enlist the help of the professional products from Roland DG. With Roland DGs leading edge technology and the new XC-540 print/cut machine we can rest assured that our signage needs will be met, without fail.
The SBR relationship has allowed Roland DG to demonstrate the resilience of the ECO-SOL MAX ink* range delivering true colour matching and lasting signage needs for the SBR team throughout the season. 2007 will bring a new look to the SBR team and a more prominent branding of the Roland DG logo stated Marc Margetts, Sales Director Roland DG.
Roland DG Australia Pty Ltd