Latest wide format news
- Whirlwind Print to be sold
- Spicers warns shares ‘likely to fall’ if shareholders reject $147m takeover offer
- Offset printer Network Printing calls in liquidator after 17 years
- Ovato raises $15.5m after fall in newspaper volumes
- Judge sends ATO vs. Picton Press to case management
- Newsbrief: Trump’s tariff war hits Ricoh; "Deceptive" Chinese language Liberal election signs; World Wrap Masters 2019 highlights; Digital billboards add radio playlists; FESPA returns to Munich 2021; Signarama’s Gold Coast Expo
- Epson to supply its PrecisionCore inkjet printheads
- FESPA Gold for Permark NZ; Melbourne’s Seen Technology takes two Silvers; Cactus wraps a Bronze
- ASGA's ACM cladding roadshow heads to Brisbane
- FESPA: Two new SureColor signage printers from Epson
- FESPA: Agfa’s Jeti Tauro wins EDP Best Flatbed/Hybrid; other winners: swissQprint, HP, Durst, Roland, Mutoh, Mimaki, Canon, Kornit, Xerox, Fujifilm, Ricoh, MGI, Xeikon, Zünd
- Ricciardo’s Renault F1 Team chooses upgraded TrueVIS VG2
Australian & New Zealand 2nd hand Machinery for sale/wanted
(Please remember we must have the location of the equipment - state and town)
Ads are also included in our twice weekly newsletter broadcasts to our 9500 + database of wide format printing people and companies around Australia and New Zealand.
Ads will run for approximately 90 days, unless we are advised to update or delete the ads.
Latest ads are at the top.
Beware of scams.
Buyers - Never part with money unless you are confident the deal is legitimate.
Sellers - try and get money up front if you have your doubts about the legitimacy of a deal.